"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." – Oprah Winfrey


"A house that is a home and has happy kids living in it is ALWAYS a mess. When they are gone, you can straighten and dust all you want, but the kids and the mess will be sorely missed." -John Easterling

Thursday, March 5, 2009

3/4/2009 Wordless Wednesday

I never have a wordless anything - I can always find something to say. But today - I have time only for a photo update - stories to come.

Where Is Paul??????



Peek-A-Boo! There he is!



We got together with friends over the weekend - here are the kids having dinner - I think Lacie and Emmy look quite a bit a like . . . What do you think?



With other mom's in our larger play group - we marvel at how they (the bigger group of "they") are shaped similarly


Gotta go - maybe an update this weekend. We HAVE to work on taxes before the feds decide we should not get a refund at all -

Vonda

No comments: