"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." – Oprah Winfrey


"A house that is a home and has happy kids living in it is ALWAYS a mess. When they are gone, you can straighten and dust all you want, but the kids and the mess will be sorely missed." -John Easterling

Saturday, March 28, 2009

3/28/2009 One year ago today

We met Paul for the first time - and it was wonderful. We met his wonderful foster family. I so wish we could visit with them again. We will never forget them or let Paul for that matter.

Here we are a year ago - it seems like yesterday:
He still loves kisses!

He still likes teasing with daddy.

What a wonderful family! We have a similar photo like this framed in Paul's room and we look at it regularly and I tell him who they are. I hope we can get back to Korea for a visit in the next five or 7 years to see them again.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: