"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." – Oprah Winfrey


"A house that is a home and has happy kids living in it is ALWAYS a mess. When they are gone, you can straighten and dust all you want, but the kids and the mess will be sorely missed." -John Easterling

Friday, October 24, 2008

10/23/2008 Where have we been?

So, where have we been? I promise I have been blogging - but on another blog. We have friends who just arrived home today from China with their beautiful little BOY! Who would have thought that I, Vonda would get all excited about a BOY! I NEVER really wanted a boy. My siblings gave me plenty of nephews - all who are special to me and I love so much. BUT, I would have been personally happy with a house full of girls. But God had other plans and gave me a husband who wanted a BOY! So, I obliged after we brought Lacie home from China - some day we will ask to adopt a boy. WELLLLL - who would have thought that I would now say that I would take on a house full of BOYS?!?. Before Paul, I would not have wanted to have a male exchange student. And we have Euitag and we love him. He is a joy.

Anyway - this really is not about me - it is about WHY I have not blogged - a beautiful BOY came home today from China with his mommy and daddy. AND I had the privilege these last two weeks to help keep their blog updated. I got to upload pictures for them, copy an email and photos to their blog and OH it has been fun. Anyway, now Lacie has her best friend Noah and Bette and Mike have brought Mikah home to be a best friend to Paul.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have a lot of updating to do and a lot of photos to share - and hope to do the updating this weekend. Stay tuned for multiple posts back to back -

Love to all - Vonda

No comments: