For any brave night owls who just can't wait to see us:
We arrive at our "home" airport on Tuesday evening (4/1) at 11:07 p.
We will arrive on Delta fight 824 from Atlanta (leaving Atlanta at 9:45p.)
Our entire itinary is:
leave Tuesday (Korea time) 6:05 p.m. on Korea Airlines
arrive Tuesday in Atlanta (Atlanta time) 7:00 p.m.
leave Tuesday (Atlanta time) 9:45 p.m. Delta
arrive Tuesday (home time) at 11:07 p.m.
We get Won-u on Monday at 2:00 and have him for an over night. Pray for him as he begins his grieving and adjusts to us. Pray for our safety and also pray for a easy flight with Won-u. Pray for our first night home with both Lacie and Won-u and that Won-u is content enough for me to have some 1:1 time with Lacie to put her in bed.
Patricia - if you get this: I am very bummed that we won't get to see each other in Atlanta. That would have been SOOOOOO cool. Can you change your flights? (just kidding)
Lacie just a few more days and we will see you soon! Baby Paul is going to be so lucky to have you for a big sister. We are So so so proud of you. Be good!
Love to all -
Vonda
Cool Christmas Gift...
12 years ago
3 comments:
Vonda & John,
I just got caught up on your blog, we had been out of town. I'm wiping away big crocodile tears, naturally!
I'm so happy for you all and can't wait to meet your son. I will also be anxiously awaiting any advise you can pass on with regard to Lacie's adjustment!
Looking forward to our boys playing together,
Lisa Potter
So glad you have had a good experience so far. Good to hear you got to have Galbi. It is one of my favorites. Josiah was looking at your blog with me tonight and we talked about how you are in Korea getting baby Paul, just like we did for him and Naomi. He thought it was cool that Lacie has a baby brother. Travel safely and can't wait to bring you some food and hang out.
Teresa
Can't change my flight - but we might be able to come out to see you anyway.... I'm trying to find out if you have to leave the secured area after you clear customs in Atlanta like we have to in Chicago. If you do, Evy and I might run down to the airport to give hugs!
Post a Comment