"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." – Oprah Winfrey


"A house that is a home and has happy kids living in it is ALWAYS a mess. When they are gone, you can straighten and dust all you want, but the kids and the mess will be sorely missed." -John Easterling

Thursday, June 19, 2008

06/18/2008 15 month check up

Paul had his 15 month check up on Tuesday. He has grown. In April he weighed almost 20 lbs and was approx 29 inches long. On Tuesday he weighed 22 lbs and is 31 inches tall. How can that be? When I looked at him sleeping on Monday night I thought he had gotten longer. The doctor predicts he will be tall. He got two shots and did well after the shots. Poor guy – I felt so bad for him. Anyway, he has gone from 15% height to 50% height; and from 5% weight to 25% weight. He is going to catch up to Lacie soon.

Traditional Korean dress (Hanboks) – when we were in Korea we bought a Hanbok for me and for Lacie. We then wore them a month or so ago for our portraits. John wore a long sleeve black shirt. We all looked good. When I showed the pictures to some friends, they believed that John should wear a Hanbok. So, here it is, John in a Hanbok and with Paul. I think my husband looks good in pink and purple. I want to say to our friends – Thank you so much for helping me get my husband into a Hanbok.



Here is another video of the kids. They are just too fun!

Have a great week!

Vonda

3 comments:

Suzannah said...

Vonda,

I love the little videos you added--they are just precious! Thanks for sharing!

Kaitlynsmama said...

Jae-me-so! funny! I love how Lacie chose to "warm it up" by spitting in th pool.
Tamm

Erica Liu Wollin said...

Hi Vonda! Finally got around to checking out your blog. Paul is adorable and your family looks great together. We're very happy for you all. If you want to get the scoop on us, you can see our blog at http://wadeandericahongkong.wordpress.com/
Hugs!
Erica Liu Wollin and fam